These kunnin’ greenskins have been rising up all across the Mortal Realms, and not even the harsh environments of the Eightpoints can keep them away. The Kruleboyz have come for no better reason than to invade, loot, and turn it into a stinking swamp they can then call home. Don’t make the mistake of underestimating them – they’re not afraid to fight dirty, and their envenomed weapons and sneaky tricks are enough to keep any opponent on their toes.
The Kruleboyz are always ready for a scrap, and they could hardly care less who they’re bashing up. If you love the idea of a sneaky, underhanded warband that can dish out horrendous punishment, the Kruleboyz just might be for you. Inside the box, you’ll find additional fighter cards for a variety of models in the Kruleboyz orruks range. This box includes the multi-part kits of Gutrippaz and Man-skewer Boltboyz, so there are plenty of ways to build up your warband to ensure a good variety.
This warband set contains:
- 10 Gutrippaz, armed with a mix of jagged blades, bludgeons, and shields
- 3 Man-skewer Boltboyz, armed with deadly crossbows and wicked blades
- Kruleboyz wound divider and abilities cards, allowing you to use all sorts of sneaky tricks
- 14 fighter cards, including: 1x Killaboss on Great Gnashtoof, 1x Killaboss, 1x Murknob with Belcha-banna, 1x Swampcalla Shaman, 4x Gutrippa variants, 2x Man-skewer Boltboy variants, 2x Hobgrot variants, 1x Stab-grot, 1x Pot-grot
- 84 tokens, including: 24x activation tokens, 32x double-sided wound tokens, 2x initiative markers, 10x special tokens, 16x objective marker/treasure tokens
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints. This set is supplied with 15x 32mm Round Bases.